- Established a formal coaching training program that provides managers and team members with the skills, tools, and knowledge necessary to coach teams.
- Improved member (customer) engagement and high revenues resulting from increased sales.
- Increased confidence levels of managers in coaching capabilities.
- Developed a wide range of coaching tools such as assessments, job aids, facilitator guides, and reference guides to improve employee engagement.
- Improved coaching relationships between managers and teams.
- Implemented a ‘Coaching-Based Mindset’ from top-down within the organization.
- Increase in loan production (Sound credited the coaching program for generating a 36% year-over-year increase in loan production, a record for them)
A Sales Coaching
Sound Credit Union was founded in 1940 and today is one of Washington State’s largest credit unions. With 28 full-service branch locations throughout the Puget Sound area, Sound provides nearly 143,000 members with authentic and trusted financial support and services. Sound Credit Union was looking implement a culture change from the top down and shift to a behavior-based coaching mindset. Knowing that coaching is essential to the success of the sales team and the organization, Sound Credit Union was looking for a partner to implement a program to help develop the coaching skills necessary to positively impact employee engagement and sales success. Sound Credit Union partnered with TTA to develop a customized coaching program for 40+ sales managers and leaders. The program, ‘Coaching for Sales Success’ provides managers and team members with the skills, tools, and knowledge necessary to coach team members to help improve employee performance, improve customer engagement and increase sales. Sound Credit Union and TTA collaborated to develop a series of interactive and engaging facilitator-led workshops both in-person and virtual to learn and practice behavior-focused coaching skills. These workshops include assessments, hands-on practice with small group and partner activities, and were supported with sample scripting, realistic role-play scenarios, job aids, and tools to use on the job
Brandon Hall Group Bronze Award for Leadership Development