Transformational Learning Initiatives
Corporate re-structuring, new information technologies, new services, product launches, changing regulations, increased competition — these and other internal and external forces represent the need for business transformation within a company. With these types of critical business changes come the requirement for comprehensive, enterprise-wide learning initiatives that can be risky if undertaken without an experienced partner. The Training Associates (TTA) has the experience and resources needed to ensure successful implementation of our clients’ largest and most strategic learning undertakings.
If your company is undergoing any of these or other challenges, we can help.
- New technology implementation - Ensuring adoption of new information technologies through execution of blended programs that emphasize sustained application of new skills
- New product launch - Ensuring readiness to drive new product sales and support new customers following a strategic product launch
- Call center training - Managing of a dynamic business environment and mitigation of employee turnover with onboarding programs that minimize time-to-proficiency for call center professionals.
- Certification programs - Launching certification training around products to drive market share and ensure quality and consistency of implementation/support.
- Merger/acquisition integration - Unifying the process, technology and culture of two distinct organizations in order to help realize the expected ROI of a corporate M&A transaction or major internal reorganization.
Below are examples of critical client learning initiatives in which TTA has participated:
- Fortune 100 financial institution – post-merger system conversion training to over 26,000 employees of a Fortune 100 financial services firm. Over 500 trainers deployed
- Well-known internet-based travel company – virtual training delivered in over 39 countries and in 29 different languages
- Provider of cloud-based learning solutions– video development for e-Learning content
- The largest natural gas and utility company in the US – full integration and support of client’s corporate university. Trained over 15,000 staff and field workers on topics such as: enterprise systems, hand-held devices, safety and compliance, leadership development and succession planning (for supervisors, field leads, and managers), as well as instructional design and content development in these topics
- Government commissary agency – delivered Point of Sale (POS) training at 280 American military commissaries worldwide
- Federal health insurance provider– deployed 125 trainers to train thousands of call center agents throughout the U.S.
- Large pharmaceutical company headquartered in New York City – delivered 25 new-hire sales training classes on the client’s product over a four month period
- Retail supplier of office products– delivered sales and customer service training to over 4,000 employees in over 200 store locations over three months
- US Military – deployed 14 trainers for the purpose of training 80,000+ globally dispersed military personnel and civilian employees on their SAP program over a three year period
- US global health services organization – delivered training for new hires on medical claims and call processors over nationally dispersed locations
- Major US City – delivered training on new paperless system for document control to over 7,000 employees within a 9 month period
- West Coast Highway Patrol– developed content and delivered training on a new proprietary dispatch system throughout the state