Senior Business Development Specialists
Training Associates (TTA) has been consistently named a top training outsourcing company along with many industry recognized awards. We are a world-class industry leader in providing training talent and solutions to corporate America. We are currently seeking Senior Business Development professionals (SBDs) to join our team.
As a pioneer in our industry, TTA has educated close to 2 million learners at thousands of companies of all sizes including most Fortune 500 companies’ world-wide. Our services include our ability to undertake and manage projects of any size or scope related to the development, design and delivery of technology training. We do this by the combination of our smart and dedicated internal team and the thousands of learning professionals we place at these organizations.
If you are a strong sales professional, want to be part of an ever growing and dynamic industry, and be part of a passionate dedicated team, then TTA is the place for you.
General Summary of Position
The SBDs primary responsibility will be business development. They are responsible for qualifying, building a solid pipeline, presenting solutions and closing business.
Actively initiate new business development opportunities as well as expanding business with existing clients through quantity of effective sales calls and in person meetings with the decision makers responsible for the learning and development of the organization.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- The SBDs are responsible for qualifying, developing and selling our services
- Building and growing a qualified pipeline
- Effectively scoping and understanding clients business problems so we can offer the best solution
- Communicating the value of TTAs offerings by strong consultative selling skills
- Making a minimum of 40 live connections per day
- Maintaining high level of care on existing accounts while effectively developing more contacts within an account to further expand business
- Handle follow-up activities by responding to customers in prompt, accurate and complete manner
- Utilize CRM system to plan, manage, forecast and execute sales activity
- Maximize gross margin by effective negotiations
- Continually updating industry skills to stay abreast ofTTA’s business, offerings and market trends
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience selling Learning and Development solutions orIT services and solutions
- Strong experience in consultative selling to high level decision makers
- Exceptional communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, goal orientated and the drive to succeed
- Team player with ability to effectively collaborate with internal departments
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Must be able to travel approx. 30% of the time for customer visits and trade shows
- Comprehensive Harvard Pilgrim HMO and PPO Plans
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 100 % Employer Paid: Life Insurance, Short and Long – Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with generous employer matching contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy and Company Paid Holidays
- Great positive culture
Conveniently located on Route 9 in Westborough, MA
Submit your resume and cover letter to: HR@TTACORP.COM