Quality Assurance and Monitoring
Providing the highest quality, on-demand learning talent for training delivery, instructional design, and content development is critical to the integrity of our business and the overall success of the learning solutions we provide to our clients.
The Training Associates' (TTA) Quality Assurance Program consists of both the Talent Qualification and Talent Quality Monitoring processes we’ve developed and refined since 1994. Our strict adherence to these processes, combined with our competitive compensation plans, marketing capabilities, and continual pipeline of interesting and challenging engagements, enables us to attract and retain the highest quality learning and development (L&D) professionals in the industry.
Individuals who embody our best practices are experienced L&D professionals with proven successes in adult learning methodologies and their fields of expertise.
Talent Qualification Process
Prior to working with TTA, each candidate must undergo a mandatory qualification process facilitated by one of our experienced recruiters, including:
- Submission of a current resume detailing educational background and professional experience
- A list of subjects he/she is qualified and experienced to instruct or develop
- Copies of active certifications held (and those being pursued)
- A minimum of three professionals references related to L&D engagements performed
- Copies of student evaluations from at least three recent engagements (trainers only)
Upon receipt of the required information, a TTA recruiter verifies certifications, reviews transcripts, and conducts a telephone screening with both the candidate and references.
Quality Monitoring and Assessment Process
Monitoring quality is an ongoing practice we perform to continually evaluate and develop our L&D professionals to their fullest potential.
Measures we employ to ensure the quality and effectiveness of our L&D professionals include:
- Quality monitoring – (before, during, and after the engagement) this procedure ensures that client, student, and instructor expectations are being met and that potential issues are addressed immediately. Instructional designers and content developers are monitored through regular benchmark check-ins with both the client and IDD professional
- Student evaluations – (trainers) for each engagement, we require that all students complete evaluations of both trainer performance and course content
- Review and scoring – (trainers) we immediately review student evaluations from each engagement and document the results in the trainer’s record
- Follow-up – occurs automatically if evaluation scores fall below our established baseline, appropriate actions are taken