L&D Program Manager
About The Training Associates:
Based in Westborough, MA, The Training Associates (TTA) is the industry recognized leader providing learning and development talent and training-related services to companies across industries. TTA, having been in business for over 20 years, has been voted # 1 for quality of service, a repeat winner of numerous industry awards, and a Top Workplace Winner.
Companies from around the world including most Fortune 500 companies, US government departments, US military branches, major consulting and training companies, as well as universities and colleges have relied on TTA for training-related services. TTA’s numerous awards reflect our commitment to help each client use training to increase productivity, reduce costs, and drive revenues.
The L&D Program Manager is responsible for consulting with internal stakeholders to manage instructional design projects, partnering with external vendor partners as needed and developing learning solutions that meet and/or accelerate business objectives. The L&D Program Manager is responsible for management of small-to large-scale instructional design projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, from scoping, planning and analysis through implementing and measuring business impact. The L&D Program Manager must have expertise in a variety of learning methodologies, recommend appropriate and innovative solutions, and be able to oversee the completion of the design and development of web-based, virtual, on-the-job and classroom materials
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with business leaders and subject matter experts on defined projects to understand business objectives, determine related learning needs, and recommend learning solutions
- Develop a standard qualification process and quality measurement for existing Instructional Design talent pool.
- Develop creative design concepts that illustrate options of how client organizations can benefit through learning & development strategies
- Lead proposal development, including scope definition, process mapping, and deliverable requirements
- Partner with Sales and Operations teams to leverage the latest technologies including video, interactive learning, HTML5 etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to tie learning solutions to key business needs
- Develop proof of learning concepts to vet learning solutions and objectives for customer projects.
- Provide instructional design subject matter expertise for use across all lines of business.
- Build and establish ILT, vILT and e-learning processes and templates relating to development and delivery
- Manage the full development life-cycle for project based deliverables.
- Work with business partners and learning strategists to ensure instructional design consultation and learning needs are appropriately architected, supported and successfully implemented.
- Create sales collateral assets (e.g., tip sheets, one-pagers, quick reference guides, playbooks)
- Leverage various learning and development tools (i.e. roadmaps and story pages) to showcase learning materials
- Mentor, support, and guide Sales and Operations in developing instructional design client relationships
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) by which to measure project success
- Ensure that learning solutions are generating the intended outcomes.
- Serve as the liaison between internal stakeholders and vendor partners, and ensure that deliverables meet all quality standards and timeline agreements
- Develop detailed project plans and manage the project plan to ensure that instructional design deliverables meet quality standards and timeline agreements
- Participate in establishing and adhere to instructional design standards for the organization
- Provide process improvement recommendations
Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years L&D experience, managing teams as well as creating multiple types of learning modalities (instructor-led, web-based, self-paced, collaborative, etc.)
- Knowledge and mastery of ADDIE, instructional system design (ISD), and other adult learning theories and applications
- Program Management experience supporting enterprise wide system implementations.
- Experience with multi-media instructional design, learning design, and curriculum design.
- Highly results-driven with a sharp customer focus and passion for serving customer needs.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to travel, less than 10% (If needed)
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO and PPO Plans
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account covering 60% of healthcare deductibles
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 100 % Employer Paid: Life Insurance, Short and Long – Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy and Company Paid Holidays
Submit your resume and cover letter to: HR@TTACORP.COM