According to a 2015 research study conducted by The Training Associates and Chief Learning Officer Magazine, Instructor-Led Training (ILT) remains the primary learning modality -- used by 88% of companies due to its ability to drive the highest degree of knowledge transfer of any of today's top learning modalities.
TTA has been deploying subject matter expert instructors, in any number, for clients' on-site training for over 20 years. Instruction is typically provided in a lecture format or classroom setting. Instructor-Led Training allows for increased knowledge transfer, real-time feedback, questions and answers, and hands-on labs.
Our Instructor-led training talent comes to you fully screened and qualified by our experienced TTA recruiters who follow our rigorous multi-step screening process. We guarantee the quality of our training talent.
TTA trainers provide onsite, face-to-face instruction in the following topics:
- IT Technologies (from desktop applications to high level networking, security, and certification topics)
- Business Professional Skills
- Leadership and Management Training
- Sales and Customer Service Training
- HR and Compliance-Related Topics
- Industry-Related Topics
- Custom and Proprietary Business and Technology Topics (through our Train-the-Trainer Programs)