For learning initiatives requiring a single trainer to conduct short-term classes, to large scale product or process roll-outs requiring many trainers in multiple locations, TTA has the flexible, scalable, results-oriented training delivery solutions organizations need to greatly minimize their time to competency, and achieve their desired learning results with ease.
TTA’s comprehensive suite of training delivery solutions includes:
- Trainers for any size learning initiative (one or hundreds)
- Instructional Designers (curriculum development, editing, review, and refresh)
- Instructor-led, blended, and e-learning training delivery formats
- Contract, temp-to-hire, and full-time placements
- TTA Consulting and Professional Services
- Comprehensive candidate recruiting, vetting, and selection
- Courseware recommendation and fulfillment from over 50 courseware publishers
- Train-the-trainer and Trainer Readiness
- Administration of all trainer logistics, trainer payment, and project details
- Classroom setup
- Vendor Management Services
- Certified Project Managers
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Outsourcing Services – (contract, temp-to-hire, and direct placement):
When you need trainers, instructional designers, or other training professionals (Training Managers, CLOs, etc.) let TTA’s industry experienced consultants and recruiters help your organization find the right training professionals matched to your exact business requirements. Whatever type or level of training professional you call for, for any duration, in any number, TTA has the scalable, guaranteed-quality resources your company needs to ensure its learning and development needs will be met.
TTA Consulting and Professional Services:
TTA Consulting and Professional Services combine our vast knowledge and competencies to maximize training value. Support is an integral part of every TTA solution and indicative of our ongoing commitment to your success. We recognize that most companies do not share our core competency of Trainer Delivery and as a result may need help interpreting and understanding the options presented, including: project -based consulting solutions, managed services, and outsourcing.
Instructional Design Solutions:
TTA assists clients by offering instructional design solutions that enable them to build solid learning programs matched to the unique needs and goals of learners and their organization. TTA’s vast network of trainers and consultants include Instructional Designers with a breadth of experience in instructional design, technical writing, instructional technology, and courseware editing, review, and updating.
Our Instructional Designers collaborate with top level learning managers in the early stages of curriculum development to create detailed specifications for the development and implementation of engaging and effective learning experiences at all levels of complexity. Deliverables may include an instruction or study guide, trainer guide, a student text or workbook, labs, review questions, etc.
TTA’s Instructional Designers are well-versed in traditional design and development methodologies such as Instructional Systems Design (ISD), the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation), and others.
Courseware Editing, Review, and Updating:
Field testing course materials is a best practice of many Fortune 500 organizations, IT Vendors, and Solution Providers. TTA is routinely retained by some of the top organizations in the world to provide subject matter experts with backgrounds in instructional design and technical writing to review, edit, and update courseware prior to release. When your requirements call for custom courseware, whether in whole or in part, TTA subject matter experts are available to review the material and make appropriate recommendations and revisions to courseware prior to your training program.
Courseware Recommendations and Fulfillment:
TTA Courseware Consultants will guide you through the myriad of courseware options available allowing you to quickly select the appropriate curriculum for your training requirements.
TTA’s Courseware Vendor Discount Programs allow clients to capitalize on our volume purchase pricing. Our courseware acquisition programs offer vendor official, vendor neutral, and 3rd party curriculum for many IT Vendor and Business Skills courses, including: Microsoft, Lotus, Cisco, Websphere, CompTIA, Java, Oracle, BusinessSkills and several others--- over 15,000 subjects from more than 50 publishers to choose from.
If you prefer to review available courseware on your own, you can access our expansive course catalog of over 15,000 continuously updated standard and custom courses online 24/7. Search by topic, technology, and/or keyword then drill down to review course descriptions and link directly to the publisher's website for more in-depth information.
Train-the-Trainer and Trainer Readiness Programs:
When you need to develop a team of trainers for a new technology, or any standard, custom, proprietary, or industry specific subject, finding trainers who are experts in the subject matter, as well as experienced in delivering the content, are critical factors. TTA aids organizations in the successful implementation of new material by deploying subject matter experts who will quickly master your material and train other trainers or your end-users in any location.
Global Enterprise-Wide Roll-out Solutions for New Products, Processes and Services:
Change is inevitable in any business and is often driven by factors such as: mergers or acquisitions, changes in corporate leadership, company-wide migrations to new technologies or platforms, additions or major modifications to services or procedures — or a host of other corporate business objectives or external drivers. Training is a proven means to competency and enhanced productivity that will not only help your company survive change, but thrive. TTA has the training delivery solutions, expertise, resources, systems, processes, and tools that will turn your business challenges into opportunities for organizational achievement.
Certified Project Management:
TTA delivers comprehensive, innovative project management solutions and best consultative practices that enable clients to off-load the countless tasks involved in implementing large-scale learning initiatives. Our Certified Project Managers (skilled in a variety of industries), in conjunction with our proprietary systems, expertly handle all complexities of your training project from the planning stages, to implementation, through to successful completion -- on time, and on budget.
Vendor Management Services:
TTA has the experience and expertise to take the lead as the prime contractor to coordinate deliverables for learning initiatives requiring sub-tier vendors.
The TTA difference:
- TTA is a niche training consulting company specializing in recruiting, developing, and deploying contract learning and development professionals (trainers, instructional designers, and consultants) for all information technologies, business professional (soft) skills, and learning formats.
- Our proprietary TrainerTrackerTM CRM system is TTA’s completely integrated software system that has been developed and honed over 18 years. This free online tool is used by our clients, trainers, and associates to efficiently manage clients' training assignments, projects, schedules, billing, and many other training related transactions with the highest quality.
- Industry experienced Instructional Designers
- Trainer: recruiting, vetting, selection, and administrative capabilities
- Trainers located throughout the U.S. and abroad
- Transformation of fixed trainer staffing costs into variable costs
- Innovative end-to-end training delivery service provider
- Certified Women-Owned Business with Women’s Business Enterprise Council
- GSA Schedule / Contract Holder