Assignments, Assignments, Assignments!
Contract training professionals partner with TTA for many reasons. However, the most compelling motivation is the quantity and variety of training career opportunities available to support their success, growth, and financial security. As the oldest, largest, and most trusted provider of high-quality contract training professionals, TTA receives hundreds of client requests for trainers and instructional designers each and every month. We have more of the training jobs you want!
REGISTER TODAY -- Registration is FREE!
TTA has opportunities for training professionals in ALL:
- Technologies (standard, custom, and proprietary)
- Business Professional (Soft) Skills
- Learning modalities (ILT, VILT, Blended, e-Learning, etc.)
- Locations (local, regional, national, international)
- Skill levels
- Durations (short-term assignments to long-term projects)
Ease of Doing Business
TTA makes it easy for training professionals to do what they do best! We handle all of the administrative details of your training assignments so all you need to do is take care of the training!
Our services include:
- Matching qualified training professionals with available assignments
- TTA's exclusive Trainer Job-Board that enables you to view and quote on open jobs
- Job Alerts. Create customized job alerts to notify you of TTA assignments matching the skills and/or keywords you enter
- TrainerTrackerTM system. Our multi-million dollar, proprietary CRM system has been developed and honed over 18 years to help you manage your TTA profile, preferences, calendar, assignment details, track your payments, communicate with TTA, and much more.
- Travel Arrangements. For a nominal fee, TTA's in-house travel department can book your travel & accommodations (air, hotel, car rental). We maintain volume purchasing agreements with major airlines, car rental agencies, hotels, and more.
- Ordering and purchasing courseware (including instructor guides)
- Client billing and collection
Going it alone is a daunting task for most contract training professionals. Networking, referrals, advertising... it all takes time, and often, money. TTA takes these burdens off of you! We market the skills and talents of our contract training professionals in various industry publications, websites, and conferences, as well as social networking sites and career/job boards. Our direct marketing efforts include monthly Talent Spotlight e-newsletters and a variety of targeted outbound email campaigns sent to over 30,000 clients and prospects.
Career Development Insights
Knowing what skills are in high-demand can help you stay ahead of your competition. Our unique position in the industry gives us unparalleled insight into the training needs of clients and prospects worldwide. In addition to this market intelligence, TTA is often brought in to assemble, develop, and deploy teams of trainers during the development stages of new processes or technologies as well as to create, edit, and beta test curriculum to support client product or process launches.
TTA's Impeccable Payment History and Payments as Soon as the Day After Class
Contract training professionals know the hassles of collections. When you work with TTA, you no longer have to worry about managing a multitude of client payment terms or worse… whether or not you will get paid after your assignment is completed. TTA takes pride in ensuring its contract training professionals are paid promptly. Understanding that no one payment method fits all, TTA has created flexible payment options (including Automated Clearing House (ACH) and prompt-pay options) that allow you to choose from available alternatives that best fit your needs.