Friday | May 24, 2013
The Training Associates - Trainer Consultants & Solutions
Call us as 1-888-TTA-TRAINERS
Trainer Recruitment and Trainer Quality
Email this Page
Recruiting, developing, and deploying expert trainers has always been our core competency. Trainer quality is critical to the integrity of our business and success of the training delivery solutions we provide to our clients.
The TTA Trainer Quality Assurance Program consists of both the Trainer Qualification
and Trainer Quality Assessment processes we've developed and refined since 1994.
Our strict adherence to this process, combined with our competitive compensation
plans, trainer marketing capabilities, and continual pipeline of interesting and
challenging assignments, enables us to attract and retain the highest quality IT and
soft skills trainers in the industry.
Individuals who embody our best practices are experienced training professionals with proven successes in adult learning methodologies and their fields of expertise.
Trainer Qualification Process:
Each trainer candidate must undergo a mandatory qualification process, facilitated by one of our experienced recruiters, including:
* Submission of a current resume detailing educational background and professional experience
* A list of classes (s)he is qualified and experienced to instruct
* Copies of active certifications held (and those being pursued)
* A minimum of three professionals training references
* Copies of student evaluations from at least three recent classes taught
Upon receipt of the required information, a TTA recruiter verifies certifications, reviews transcripts, and conducts telephone interviews with the candidate and references. A trainer is moved to our "Approved Status" after they have successfully met the above criteria and have taught three or more successful classes for us (with average scores of 90% or better).
Trainer Quality Assessment
Assessing trainer quality is an ongoing practice we perform to continually evaluate and develop our trainers to their fullest potential. Our representatives carefully monitor trainer engagements before, during, and after class with both the client and trainer. This procedure ensures potential issues are addressed immediately and that clients, as well as students' expectations are being met.
Other measures we employ to ensure trainer quality and effectiveness are:
* Student evaluations - for each class, we require all students complete evaluations of trainer performance and course content.
* Review and scoring - We immediately review student evaluations submitted and the results are documented in the trainers' record.
* Follow-up - occurs automatically if evaluation scores fall below our established baseline. Appropriate actions taken.
Today for Training Delivery Solutions and Trainers On-Demand.
Bookmark & Share
Get the AddThis Toolbar
Our Services Overview
Contract Trainer Services
V-ILT and e-Learning
Enterprise Wide Roll-Out
Full-Time Trainer Placement
THE TRAINING ASSOCIATES (TTA)
TEL: 800-241-8868 | FAX: 508-890-8658
Copyright © 2007 - 2013 All Rights Reserved Worldwide